N-ERGISE has an exciting opportunity to join the expanding team with the opportunity to support the company across multiple industry sectors with projects based in the UK and overseas.
Title: Business Coordinator
Responsible to: Director (Business Development & Sales, Marketing & Accounts) Operations Manager (Project Delivery)
Main tasks of job:
· Be the first point of contact for incoming calls on the company’s office phone system. Always be respectful and polite. Make sure names are taken from the caller. Distribute calls where necessary.
· Electronically file supplier invoices received onto company accounts system.
· Approve supplier invoices on company accounts system in conjunction with company Purchase Order system.
· Take meeting minutes electronically and then distribute accordingly.
· Generate client contact database from existing customers and market intel exercises
· Carrying out background research and present findings on clients, competitors, markets or services.
· Contact clients to arrange and setup meetings.
· Organise and attend promotional and marketing exhibitions.
· Support company resource department with holiday cover and peak period support.
· Ensure all work is carried out in line with company procedures.
· Maintain and organise filing system of paper and electronic documents.
· Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
· Meet and greet visitors to site and show them HSE safety induction
· Attend any Training or Competency Assessment that the company determines necessary to improve performance.
· Assist in the generation of weekly/monthly operational and performance reporting
· Manage company Supply Chain portals ie. Achillies, (FPAL, UVDB)
· There is an employee rules handbook, which forms part of your main terms of employment; these rules must be adhered to at all times.
Energy sector experience is desirable
Flexibility for occasional travel
Experience of undertaking similar roles
Proficient with Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Experience with use of accounts systems would be desirable
Client facing and sales related experience is desirable
Training programs and development opportunities would be available for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line reference ‘Business Coordinator’.