Main purpose of job: Responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of all of the company’s project delivery personnel and logistics administration.
Responsible to: Head of Projects/Operations Manager
Responsible for: Company Personnel & logistic administration
Liaison with: All company stakeholders
Main tasks of job:
• Liaise with the projects team to understand personnel and logistics requirements for ongoing and future projects.
• Manage the mobilisations process of project personnel including the booking of accommodation and travel via the companies appointed travel consultant.
• Manage the reception area and cover switchboard in peak times.
• Manage all PPE requirements for project personnel mobilising including the asset tracking database.
• Ensure prior to mobilisations that minimum requirements are met for each crew member, in terms of certification required i.e. GWO, BOSIET, MIST, etc.
• Participate in premobilisation briefings with project delivery personnel.
• Ensure all work is carried out in line with company standards and procedures.
• Manage the company personnel database.
• Manage company personnel training and competency matrix systems.
We believe in investing in our people and this role offers the opportunity to undertake additional training to work towards a qualification in human resources for the right candidate.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation
Private medical/dental insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please issue your CV to email@example.com