Main purpose of job:
Responsible for day to day running of assigned Projects across the industries that N-ERGISE supports that could be onshore or offshore.
Reporting to: Head of Projects
Liaison with: All company and project stakeholders.
Main tasks of job:
• Responsible for ensuring that all technical, design and quality clauses in the contract specifications are carefully monitored during the contract period and ensuring that all relevant personnel are aware of all conditions relating to the project through a work instruction.
• Ensure that all project documentation including DPR’s, timesheets are received and logged.
• Drive the project cost control process, ensuring the review of client and subcontractor invoices and producing project financial reporting.
• Maintain project time keeping and attendance records as per company guidelines.
• Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure they are working within project specifications.
• Liaise with Clients i.e., weekly meetings, written reports, query deviations, VO’s etc.
• In conjunction with the HSEQ Manager you are responsible for ensuring that Subcontractors are aware of both contract and quality requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring that all procurement, engineering and construction activities for the project are completed within contractual, statutory, safety and quality requirements.
• Monitor and Plan manning levels for your department to keep to deadlines contained within work instructions by liaison with the Resource Coordinator.
• To prepare and maintain high levelled detailed Project Schedules in MS Project – Must be proficient in MS Project
• Identify and Maintain Change control and ensure commercial completeness of all projects
• Monitor cost control and forecast performance of all projects – Must be proficient at Excel
• Ensure the all projects are brought in on time and within cost
• Be able to produce high level cost reports and S Curves to demonstrate the performance of each Project
• Ensure all Employees under your control are working within the guidelines of the employee rules handbook and their main terms of employment, job description, HSE requirements and Quality Standards, maintain a log of any bad practices and advise HR of any requested disciplinary action to any employees found working outside of the required standards.
• Maintain a drawing register and ensure that all drawings are drafted to the required nationally recognised standards and maintained in accordance with our document control process.
• Check and approve all drawings for issue to fabrication.
• Attend any Training or Competency Assessment that the company determines necessary to improve efficiency and performance.
• There is an employee rules handbook, which forms part of your main terms of employment; these rules must be adhered to at all times
• Participates in a formal review of the project with relevant parties on completion and identifies opportunities for learning and development
• Ensure project reporting is properly managed, and delivered, in accordance with the client specification, and document control parameters. Any variations must be documented and additional cost recovered as necessary.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall objectives of the organisation.
Proven project management experience (or similar role) with strong awareness of the energy sector.
Ideally, you will have completed a formal project management qualification (Prince 2 / APM)
Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, in particular Project and Excel.
Full driving licence for site visits when necessary.
Engineering qualification would be desirable.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive salary, pension and private healthcare offered as part of the package.
Applications and CV’s to be issued to email@example.com